Welcome to the Community Inversion Framework!¶
This is the official website of the Community Inversion Framework (CIF), supported by the European Union H2020 project VERIFY
The Community Inversion Framework is governed by the CeCILL-C license under French law. Please consult the reference text here for further detail. The license grants full rights for the users to use, modify and redistribute the original version of the CIF, conditional to the obligation to make their modifications available to the community and to properly acknowledge the original authors of the code.
Use, aknowledgement and citation
The Community Inversion Framework has been designed by a community of scientists who agreed to openly share their developments. The maintenance and further developments are made possible through continued efforts by the core team of developper, with the support of their respective funding agencies.
Any use of the Community Inversion Framework should then be fairly acknowledged. Users are required to establish contact with the team of developers to determine an appropriate level of acknowledgement through co-authorship and relevant citations.
- Contributing to the Community Inversion Framework
- How to install
- Using the CIF in Docker
- Tutorials for users
- Tutorials for developers
- How to add, register and initialize a new plugin
- How to implement a new model
- How to add a new type of flux data to be processed by the CIF into a model’s inputs
- How to add a new type of data for boundary conditions to be processed by the CIF into a model’s inputs
- How to add a new formula for computing the equivalent of satellite data
- Developments around CHIMERE
- Miscellaneous hints
- Main principles for using pytest to manage tests of the CIF
- Examples of configuration files
Indices and tables¶
We do our best to make this website as comprehensive as possible.
However, should you find no answer to your questions, please contact: email@example.com