Tutorials for users¶
One can find below numerous tutorials.
All tutorials assume that you already have successfully installed pyCIF.
Tutorials by model¶
Tutorials by thematic¶
- How to run a first forward simulation
- How to run a first comparison between a simulation and observations
- How to run a first inversion
- How to run a simulation with elaborated inputs
- How to make super-observations
- How to run TL and adjoint tests
- How to run further inversions from a first one
- How to run a forward simulation using the results of an inversion
- How to use transformations to control the inputs and/or outputs of a CIF run
- How to post-process the output netcdf files of the CIF