Inversions in the project VERIFY¶
The VERIFY project is an H2020 European project dealing with verification methods for CO2,CH4 and N2O emissions - see VERIFY site. WP4 is dedicated to CH4 and N2O emissions. The CIF has been used to run inversions for both species.
Here we present the various steps and associated codes to run with pyCIF-CHIMERE and post-process inversions.
- Methane net total emissions in Europe (WP4)
- Prepare emissions for WP4 protocol
- Inversions with surface stations
- 1. Prepare the data to assimilate
- 2. Automatically make one job per year
- 3. Post-processing
- Inversions with TROPOMI data
- 1. Plot raw TROPOMI data
- 2. Put TROPOMI data into a CIF monitor file
- 3. Filter monitor.nc after a first forward simulation
- 4. Run the job for year 2019
- 5. Post-processing includes:
- Nitrous oxide net total emissions in Europe (WP4)